Never go to KDG , they will eat your Money

Der Platz für allgemeine Diskussionen zu Vodafone Kabel Deutschland und der Muttergesellschaft Vodafone, sofern sie nicht bereits durch andere Forenbereiche abgedeckt werden.
Forumsregeln
Forenregeln

Allgemeine Informationen zu Vodafone Kabel Deutschland findest du auch im Helpdesk.

Eröffnet in diesem Board bitte nur Threads, die mit dem Unternehmen Vodafone Kabel Deutschland und der Muttergesellschaft Vodafone allgemein zu tun haben. Für alle spezifischeren Themen nutzt bitte die entsprechenden Boards im Forum.
anoopaythala

Never go to KDG , they will eat your Money

Beitrag von anoopaythala »

Moved to India on March 1st

I send a letter cancelling my contract with my "Abmeldungbestaetigung".
Also returned the Kabel Modem & Smart Card.

But KDG didn't care a bit
Money is still deducted from my account and when I blocked it I am receiving bills in Indian Address !!!

Which means that KDG received all the information they need and they know that I am no longer in Germany.

I have cancelled more than 14 contracts with my "Abmeldungbestaetigung", just KDG was not done yet.

How can they charge me for a service which I don't use anymore ? We are talking about Germany where customer rights are valued a lot.

If they provide the service in India and still I am not using it , they can claim that you are not sticking to the contract so you must pay.

KDG just suck your money and I have advised all my friends in Germany to escape from this money eating service provider.
mason
Kabelfreak

Re: Never go to KDG , they will eat your Money

Beitrag von mason »

After cancelling your contract on March 1st, you have to pay 3 Months more

See the german Law TKG§ 46 ( http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/tkg_2004/__46.html )
Number 8
anoopaythala

mason hat geschrieben:After cancelling your contract on March 1st, you have to pay 3 Months more

See the german Law TKG§ 46 ( http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/tkg_2004/__46.html )
Number 8
Thank you manson. I didn't know about the law. So I have to pay.
Anyway this sounds very strange that a person moved out of the country still have to pay for some services which he do not use any more.
Germany is getting more & more capitalistic.
I am glad that this is not applicable for my private health insurance and other insurances :grin:
berlin69er
Insider

Beitrag von berlin69er »

Capitalistic? Sorry, this is bullshit! You signed a 24 month contract. This is not the Problem of KDG, this is yours...
Kabelnetz: Vodafone Kabel Deutschland Berlin-Charlottenburg (voll ausgebaut)
TV: Sony KD-55A1 OLED
Receiver: VU+ UNO 4K SE mit DVB-C-FBC Tuner (8 Tuner in einem) & 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Paket: Vodafone Basic TV auf Smartcard G09
Zubehör: Apple TV 4K für Waipu TV und Co.
anoopaythala

berlin69er hat geschrieben:Capitalistic? Sorry, this is bullshit! You signed a 24 month contract. This is not the Problem of KDG, this is yours...
Signing a 24 month contract with KDG is not a reason to stay in Germany for that period !!!.
People might leave the country because of many reasons, especially the foreigners like me.

I repeat with the "abmeldebestatigung" I canceled 14 contracts. But this condition in the Law is favoring service provider that is why I told is Capitalistic.

In future a Health Insurance company can claim that They committed to cover me for the life time, So I have to pay them until I am dead
The german Law TKG§ 46 Number 8 is a step towards these kind of conditions that is why I told is Capitalistic.
Thyrael
Ehrenmitglied

Beitrag von Thyrael »

With this Law they charge you only 3 Months, without it they can charge you for the Rest of the 24 Month Contract-Period, even if you leave the Country. :wink:
berlin69er
Insider

Beitrag von berlin69er »

Thanks...
Kabelnetz: Vodafone Kabel Deutschland Berlin-Charlottenburg (voll ausgebaut)
TV: Sony KD-55A1 OLED
Receiver: VU+ UNO 4K SE mit DVB-C-FBC Tuner (8 Tuner in einem) & 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Paket: Vodafone Basic TV auf Smartcard G09
Zubehör: Apple TV 4K für Waipu TV und Co.
pfaelzer

Beitrag von pfaelzer »

Ja sowas! Gibt es für unsere Besatzungsmacht, bzw. deren Angehörige, keine Sonderregelung? Ich bin wirklich bass erstaunt.

pfälzer
pefo
Fortgeschrittener

Beitrag von pefo »

pfaelzer hat geschrieben:Ja sowas! Gibt es für unsere Besatzungsmacht, bzw. deren Angehörige, keine Sonderregelung?
In welcher Zeit lebst Du denn? Seit wann haben wir noch "Besatzungsmächte"???
Kabel Digital Home HD und Privat HD - im LG 47LB670V
Fritz!Box 7390 am VDSL50
maniacintosh
Insider

Beitrag von maniacintosh »

anoopaythala hat geschrieben:
berlin69er hat geschrieben:Capitalistic? Sorry, this is bullshit! You signed a 24 month contract. This is not the Problem of KDG, this is yours...
Signing a 24 month contract with KDG is not a reason to stay in Germany for that period !!!.
There is no need to stay in Germany for this period. You only have to fulfill your part of that contract, with other words you have to pay for full 24 months. In case of telecommunication contracts the German TKG makes an exception. If you move to a place where the provider can not fulfill his complete part of the contract (e.g. you can only get slower internet or no internet at all from your provider), you are allowed to finish your contract within three months from moving day. This part of TKG is one of the younger parts. Before that change you had to hope on goodwill from your provider or had to pay full 24 months.
People might leave the country because of many reasons, especially the foreigners like me.
There is no problem with that. But in German law contracts aren't finished if you leave the country. If someone plans to move abroad within running time of a contract this person should consider to not sign this contract. There are several providers offering contracts with short running times. It is not the fault of KDG that you left Germany. That was you decision. Unfortunately modern life brings many liabilities that constrain world wide mobility in many ways.
I repeat with the "abmeldebestatigung" I canceled 14 contracts. But this condition in the Law is favoring service provider that is why I told is Capitalistic.
Not every contract is similar. There are different laws which have to be considered. Some contracts contain a cancellation rule if the customer moves abroad or even to another town. Many companies are granting goodwill because they hope you return to them if you return to Germany.

In fact most providers insisted on payments for the full 24 month-period before that rule was introduced. Even if a customer moved to a place where the provider could not supply the customer as agreed in the contract. For this reason this law change was a great improvement for most people and customer rights. This law is not favoring service providers. But KDG is one of few cases in that this change made it worse. Before this 3 month-rule KDG finished contracts on moving day. With this new rule in power KDG no longer grants goodwill in this cases. But this is a decision of KDG. There is no law that enforces KDG to insist on payment for this 3 months.
In future a Health Insurance company can claim that They committed to cover me for the life time, So I have to pay them until I am dead
The german Law TKG§ 46 Number 8 is a step towards these kind of conditions that is why I told is Capitalistic.
The German telecommunications law (TKG) is only valid for contracts for communications services. There are other laws which cover insurance contracts. In general most contracts have a minimum running time and cancellation is usually only acceptable on certain dates. In most cases a notice of cancellation must be made a given period before these dates (varying from a few days up to several months depending on the contract).
Toshiba 40XV733G mit Smit CI+-Modul, Pace S HD501C mit 2 TB Festplatte, Vu+ Uno 4K SE mit DVB-C FBC-Tuner (2TB Festplatte)
KDG G02 mit Kabel Premium Total, Sky Welt, Sky Film, Sky Sport, Sky Bundesliga und Sky HD
2x KDG G09 mit TV Basis HD