timing for new contract and delete old one

Hier ist Platz für alle Themen, die Produkte, Verträge und Allgemeines im Zusammenhang mit Internet und Telefonie via Vodafone Kabel Deutschland, Vodafone West, der Vertriebsmarke „eazy“ bzw. O2 betreffen.
Forumsregeln
Forenregeln

Bitte gib bei der Erstellung eines Threads im Feld „Präfix“ an, ob du Kunde von Vodafone Kabel Deutschland („[VFKD]“), von Vodafone West („[VF West]“), von eazy („[eazy]“) oder von O2 über Kabel („[O2]“) bist.
medicol
Fortgeschrittener

Re: timing for new contract and delete old one

Beitrag von medicol »

und jetzt funktioniert
ich schreibe mit Chromium bowser via ethernet :love:
Wurzelzwerg
Fortgeschrittener

Beitrag von Wurzelzwerg »

Great :)

Did you give all necessary info to cancel your old contract? You may have been sent a form with your order confirmation asking for info.
If you already canceled your old contract yourself and got the confirmation, you could also just send that as proof so you don't have to pay till the old contract ends.

[edit] Should you need support from Vodafone, you should visit the official forum. There you can get support in english, when calling the hotline you have to be lucky to get someone speaking english.
medicol
Fortgeschrittener

Beitrag von medicol »

Wurzelzwerg hat geschrieben:Great :)

Did you give all necessary info to cancel your old contract? You may have been sent a form with your order confirmation asking for info.
If you already canceled your old contract yourself and got the confirmation, you could also just send that as proof so you don't have to pay till the old contract ends.

[edit] Should you need support from Vodafone, you should visit the official forum. There you can get support in english, when calling the hotline you have to be lucky to get someone speaking english.
yes because yesterday M-Net called me asking about cancellation they received from V-KD
now let´s see if truly I do not pay till April as Vodafone chat girl told me
thank you for info about English, I am always surprise about how Germans can sustain people like me speaking a terrible Deutsch
Nevertheless I know most of Germans speak English better than me but always tell "a little bit" and end of conversation is in Italian