connector for WLAN Kabel Router

Für alle Technik-Themen bezogen auf Internet und Telefonie, die weder AVM- noch Arris-/Technicolor-/Compal-/Sagemcom-/Hitron-Produkte betreffen. Speedprobleme werden hier lediglich thematisiert, wenn sie auf die verwendeten Geräte zurückzuführen sind (die nicht zu den o.g. Produkten zählen).
Forumsregeln
Forenregeln

Bitte gib bei der Erstellung eines Threads im Feld „Präfix“ an, ob du Kunde von Vodafone Kabel Deutschland („[VFKD]“), von Vodafone West („[VF West]“), von eazy („[eazy]“) oder von O2 über Kabel („[O2]“) bist.
medicol
Fortgeschrittener

Re: connector for WLAN Kabel Router

Beitrag von medicol »

reneromann hat geschrieben:
medicol hat geschrieben:thanks for info
you destroyed my dreams.
At least inside apartment there is not grounding but only nullung (that is what told me last week elektro came to apartment)
In basement I saw some green-yellow cables going inside KD box and connecting also pipes for heating system.
Usually, the euqipotential bonding terminal is located in the basement and is connected to all conductive installations (e.g. heating system pipes, water pipes, gas pipes...) and to the main electrical power distibution system (where -if the electrical system has been installed/renewed after ~1980- the separation of the PEN wire (Neutral + Ground in one wire) to separate Neutral and PE wires is also taking place -and- the electric meter(s) are installed). From there, there is no need to have separate grounding wires to your electrical sub-distribution sytem as long as all cables have at least separated Neutral and grounding wires (e.g. 3 wires for single phase L/N/PE or 5 wires for three phase L1/L2/L3/N/PE).

So if you have a equipotential bonding terminal, you may simply need to have one green-yellow wire with at least a surface of 4mm^2 connected from there to your amplifier box.
And usually the amplifier box is NOT installed at the Dachboden, but next to the entry point of the coax cable into the house at the basement ("HÜP"/"Hausübergabepunkt").
I try to better explain
At the basement there is a KD box where a green yellow cable is going inside. I think this is the ground connection as well as I have seen there some pipes for heating connected.
In Dachboden there is an amplifier distributor box for TV, it is not from KD, I think it is used to distributes TV signal to my flat (at least in 3 rooms).
When I get the flat some years ago I asked KD contract, KD technician came and deny Internet because the box in dachboden is supllied by power where there are only phase and neutrum. He told me to call an elektro company and make a proper connection to 3rd cable that should be near, still at dachboden where there are all the power counters of house.
What I am sure is that inside apartment for each Döse there are 3 cables and 2 of them must be connected together otherwise elektro came last week told me there is life danger.
That is why I am waiting next week again him to check all rooms if I still have some Döse with only 2 cables connected and 3rd not connected.
He also told me that in my apartment there is no ground cable. When he will come I shall ask also to keep 3rd cable to Dachboden Döse where private amplidistributor of TV is connected.
After that MAYBE I can make a new attempt with KD even if from what u wrote I am almost pretty sure it will not work
Menne
Insider

Beitrag von Menne »

post some Pics please!
Der Glubb is a Depp!
medicol
Fortgeschrittener

Beitrag von medicol »

Menne hat geschrieben:post some Pics please!
[img]http://www.bilder-hosting.info/vorschau ... 72794v.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.bilder-hosting.info/vorschau ... 72924z.jpg[/img]

I am not practice with this picture upload, I hope is ok
Menne
Insider

Beitrag von Menne »

oh its a very Old install, VF must change some components.

Amplifier, Connectors, Switches!
Der Glubb is a Depp!
reneromann
Insider

Beitrag von reneromann »

Menne hat geschrieben:oh its a very Old install, VF must change some components.

And this won't happen without separate grounding as it is not allowed...
medicol
Fortgeschrittener

Beitrag von medicol »

reneromann hat geschrieben:
Menne hat geschrieben:oh its a very Old install, VF must change some components.

And this won't happen without separate grounding as it is not allowed...
Do you suggest me anyway to try?
Menne
Insider

Beitrag von Menne »

I would order it, because if it does not, the contract will be canceled and u have no costs.
Der Glubb is a Depp!
medicol
Fortgeschrittener

Beitrag von medicol »

Menne hat geschrieben:I would order it, because if it does not, the contract will be canceled and u have no costs.
I shall do
thanks to everybody for help
medicol
Fortgeschrittener

Beitrag von medicol »

today technician came and simply bypassed the amplifier.
At this moment there is not yet Internet. Customer Service told me I must wait one day
medicol
Fortgeschrittener

Beitrag von medicol »

200 Mbit/s at this moment in DL
thanks everybody
Viele danke